Mar 7, 2006

I personally loved the jeans

I found my original post and yes, Brokeback Mountain is included in Still Wild. Why, of course Mc Murtrey and Ossana would win for best screenplay adaptation from blah blah blah, whatever the category. So I had to check and see who this Annie prude, Annie prew, whoever the heck they were talking about was, so I checked my old post--here's the link--and have been digging around at barnes and noble reading the reviews of Still Wild (click my link toward the bottom of the page to go to barnes and noble, don't know what happened to the thumbnail of the book though)

Ohhh...that's who they were talking about. Annie Proulx. Well, ok how could I have forgotten that. Ms Proulx who won the pulizer prize for Shipping News is another of my fav's and for a really great read check out her latest or last to latest That old Ace in the Hole. And no, ha, ha, ha, despite the title, it is not a sequel to Brokeback Mountain.
Fear not.

No comments: