Jan 22, 2005

Great Tack and Supplies
I've been meaning to update--really I have!
Formerly located in Michigan, Equus Now! has relocated its store and warehouse to the Central Ohio area.Lucky for us! It's a place I often stop to get a quick fix for my horse habit when I can't get out to ride. While they say they carry the higher end brands and cater to the more discriminating horsey set, don't make the mistake of thinking they are just a bunch of snooty english people! Everyone there is really nice (try not to mess up their floor with your dirty barn boots, though) and I find their prices reasonable--lots of sale merchandise too. You can also register for contests--our barn placed and won spiffy personalized ball caps--and you can receive an informative monthly newsletter which simplifies those life conundrums such as "Hm, what's with all those blankets, sheets, and junk and when should my horse wear them?"

The store is located near Polaris, just off Polaris Parkway (look for a bunch of wharehouses past old state):
Equus Now!
9042 Cotter St.
Lewis Center, OH 43035
Store: 740 549-4959 Fax: 740-549-4960

If you're not fortunate enough to live near the warehouse and shop in the flesh, you can shop online by clicking the link in the text or in the links section.

No comments: